Full Time Pandora Assistant Manager
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 19 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run business, with over 40 years’ experience in the luxury jewellery industry, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Pandora Store in Reading are looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager to join their team, if you are a confident individual who wishes to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business who values hard work and achievement then please apply today.
To assist and support the Store Manager to effectively maximise the potential of the store and team in terms of brand ambassador, excellence in service, sales leadership, growth and meeting targets, commerciality, exceptional standards and team development. You will be a first point of contact and support for any assistance on the shop floor.
- Supporting the Store Manager in order to deliver operational expectations of the store and having the confidence and qualities to do so with exceptional people management skills
- Cover and act on behalf of the store manager in their absence
- To support the store manager with floor walks and delegate daily operational tasks
- To carry out delegated tasks from the store manager to support the operation daily tasks of the store
- Developing and motivating the sales team through enthusiasm and effective coaching skills
- Achieve and exceed individual and store targets focusing on UPT and ATV
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with your customers
- Greeting customers with a smile and sharing your excellent product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience
- Being aware of the shop floor surroundings following company security policies and procedures, you will be a keyholder and will be responsible for opening and closing the store
The ideal candidate will be…
Customer focused, passionate about retail, an excellent communicator and possess a proactive and positive energy with previous retail experience gained in a fashion, jewellery or luxury brand environment. You will have strong selling skills, 1-1 sales experience is preferred.
The store operates on a shift-basis including weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
Our people are integral to our success and as well as real opportunities to develop we offer:
- Generous salary and potential to earn commission
- Amazing staff discount
- Pension contributions
- Incentives through the year
- Excellent sales training that will carry with you throughout your career
If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our jobs page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply.