Full Time Pandora Store Manager
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 19 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run and owned business, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
T&E Ferris are looking for an experienced Store Manager at our Pandora store in Cheltenham. Ideally you will have extensive retail experience gained in a fashion, jewellery or luxury retail brand environment. If you are a confident, experienced retail manager, passionate about customer service and wish to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business which looks after their staff and values the hard work you do, then please apply today.
The Store Manager is to lead by example; it will be assumed your people skills are an area that is inwardly important to you. You are to develop your sales consultant team on the shop floor to increase their skills; their knowledge and contribution to the success of the store. You will train your staff to be proud and offer every customer with a sales experience that meets and exceeds their anticipated service standard.
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability
- Ability to coach your team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to meet business needs
- Ensure that our store and products are presented to the highest standards
- Achieve and maintain exceptional store results
- Achieve and surpass your personal sale targets
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong retail experience in a busy, high footfall store, ideally from another luxury High Street brand.
To apply for this position you will be required to visit the store in Cheltenham but please complete our online application form on jobs.burrells.co.uk as part of the process.