Full Time Pandora Supervisor
In your role you will support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in daily duties. Develop the team through training and continuous monitoring of performance especially driving the sales on the shop floor through motivating and coaching. You will be a first point of contact and support for any assistance on the shop floor.
- Adhere to key holder responsibilities including opening/closing procedures
- Act as sales leader when required
- Ensuring high customer service standards are adhered to at all times
- Driving the shop floor sales, UPT and ATV
- Ensure daily tasks are delegated to team members appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong retail experience in a busy, high footfall store, ideally from another luxury High Street brand.
To apply for this position you will be required to visit the store in Windsor but please complete our online application form on jobs.burrells.co.uk as part of the process.