Full Time Pandora Supervisor
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 19 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run business, with over 40 years’ experience in the luxury jewellery industry, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Pandora Store in Whiteley are looking for a Full Time Supervisor to join their team, if you are a confident individual who wishes to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business who values hard work and achievement then please apply today.
In your role you will support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in daily duties. Develop the team through training and continuous monitoring of performance especially driving the sales on the shop floor through motivating and coaching. You will be a first point of contact and support for any assistance on the shop floor.
- Adhere to key holder responsibilities including opening/closing procedures
- Act as sales leader when required
- Ensuring high customer service standards are adhered to at all times
- Driving the shop floor sales, UPT and ATV
- Ensure daily tasks are delegated to team members appropriately
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong retail experience in a busy, high footfall store, ideally from another luxury High Street brand.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be…
Customer focused, passionate about retail, an excellent communicator and possess a proactive and positive energy with previous retail experience gained in a fashion, jewellery or luxury brand environment. You will have strong selling skills, 1-1 sales experience is preferred. The store operates on a shift-basis including weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is desired.
About the Company
Our people are integral to our success and as well as real opportunities to develop we offer:
- Generous salary and potential to earn commission
- Amazing staff discount, up to 40% on Pandora products
- Pension contributions
- Incentives through the year
- Excellent sales training that will carry with you throughout your career
If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our jobs page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply.