Full Time Retail Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will be expected to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager. You will contribute to the development of the store’s success by managing your team and striving to continually improve the way we do business
- The confidence and qualities required to support the Manager
- You are to have exceptional people management skills
- Ability to develop and motivate the sales team through enthusiasm and effective coaching skills
- Deliver an excellent customer experience whilst adhering to the company’s vision and values
- Great communication skills with the passion to develop relationships with your customers and staff
- Ensure that our store and products are presented to the highest standards
- Achieve and maintain exceptional store results
- Achieve and surpass your personal sale targets
- Jewellery experience is highly desirable but not essential as full training will be given
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong retail experience in a busy, high footfall store, ideally from another luxury High Street brand.
To apply for this position you will be required to visit the store in Croydon but please complete our online application form on jobs.burrells.co.ukas part of the process.