Full Time Watch / Jewellery Specialist
At Burrells Jewellers we have over 40 years experience as a Jewellery Retailer and our store in Winchester are looking for an experienced Watch / Jewellery Specialist to join their amazing team on a Full Time Contract.
If you have a passion for watches and fine jewellery, have experience in retail and expertise in the field, then we would love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities as Watch / Jewellery Specialist will Support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to include the following:
- Provide knowledge on multi brands and products to customers and staff.
- Liaise with watch brand representatives, assist in planning and executing brand events, attend external training.
- KPI tracking of brands on a monthly basis.
- Understanding and providing aftercare service for multi brands
- Adhere to key holder responsibilities including opening/closing procedures
- Ensuring high customer service standards are adhered to at all times
- Driving the shop floor sales, UPT and ATV
- Ensure daily tasks are delegated to team members appropriately
Luxury watch and Jewellery experience is essential. You will need strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers. You will also have very good customer service experience.
To apply for this position you will be required to visit the Store in Winchester, however please ensure you complete the online process today.