Pandora Cardiff Zero Hour Sales Consultant (fixed term)
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 18 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run business, with over 40 years’ experience in the luxury jewellery industry, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Pandora Store in Cardiff are looking for a Fixed Term Zero Hour Sales Consultant to join their team during the summer period to the end of September. If you are a confident individual who wishes to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business who values hard work and achievement then please apply today.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience whilst adhering to the company’s visions and values
- Achieve and exceed individual and store targets focusing on UPT and ATV
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with your customers
- Greeting customers with a smile and sharing your excellent product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience
- Replenishing stock and packaging levels as needed and ensuring all stock is well presented
- Till operating, handling financial transactions confidently to include returns and exchanges
- Being aware of the shop floor surroundings following company security policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will be…
Customer focused, passionate about retail, an excellent communicator and possess a proactive and positive energy with previous retail experience gained in a luxury brand environment. You will have strong selling skills, 1-1 sales experience is preferred. The store operates on a shift-basis including working weekdays, weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
Our people are integral to our success and as well as real opportunities to develop we offer:
- Generous salary
- Amazing staff discount, up to 40% on Pandora products
- Incentives through the year
- Excellent sales training that will carry with you throughout your career
If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our jobs page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply.