Pandora Full Time Senior Sales Consultant
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 19 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run business, with over 40 years’ experience in the luxury jewellery industry, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Pandora Store in Croydon are looking for a full time Senior Sales Consultant to join their team, if you are a confident individual who wishes to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business who values hard work and achievement then please apply today.
In your role you will support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in daily duties. Develop the team through training and continuous monitoring of performance especially driving the sales on the shop floor through motivating and coaching. You will be a first point of contact and support for any assistance on the shop floor.
- Opening/closing the store
- Support store management running day to day business
- Driving shop floor sales by encouraging and motivating the team
- Regular till readings to follow up with the team KPI’s
- Support sales team with any customer queries
- Highly experienced in retail sales
- Completing sales observations on daily basis and providing constructive feedback
- Follow the deployment planner and delegate tasks to more junior team members
- Ensure shop floor team follow Pandora style guide at all times
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong retail experience in a busy, high footfall store, ideally from another luxury High Street brand.
The ideal candidate will be…
Customer focused, passionate about retail, an excellent communicator and possess a proactive and positive energy with previous retail experience gained in a fashion, jewellery or luxury brand environment. You will have strong selling skills, 1-1 sales experience is preferred. The store operates on a shift-basis including weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
Our people are integral to our success and as well as real opportunities to develop we offer:
- Generous salary and potential to earn commission
- Amazing staff discount, upto 40% on Pandora products
- Pension contributions
- Christmas parties and incentives through the year
- Excellent sales training that will carry with you throughout your career
If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our jobs page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply.