Pandora Kingston - Christmas Sales Consultant
Our Pandora Store in Kingston are looking for multiple temporary Christmas Sales Consultants to join their team during the busy Christmas and New Year period. You will need to be fully flexible and available to start from the 18th of November through to the 6th of January.
Ideally you will have previous experience in retail or face to face customer service skills.
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about our Pandora products
- Able to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- A committed team player with a positive attitude
- Presented to a high standard
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Greeting and hosting for customers when they arrive into store
- Replenishing stock and packaging levels as needed
- Keeping the store safe and secure- staying aware and doing frequent security checks
- Supporting other members of the team with daily tasks
- Looking after the shop floor and ensure it is clean and tidy at all times
During the festive period our stores get very busy and we need reliable and flexible staff who can work a variety of hours including weekends & weekdays to include day time and evening shifts.
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer the following rewards & benefits:
- £8.50 per hour
- Continuous store incentives
- Excellent staff benefits
- First-class training
- Generous discount on products
If you would love to be a part of our amazing and high performing team during the busy Christmas period then we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our recruitment page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply today!