Pandora Store Manager
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 19 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run business, with over 40 years’ experience in the luxury jewellery industry, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Bromley Pandora Store is looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their fantastic team! The ideal candidate will have extensive retail experience gained in a jewellery or luxury retail brand environment and be passionate about customer service. If you are a confident, experienced retail manager, wish to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business which looks after their staff and values the hard work you do, then please apply today.
The Store Manager is to lead by example; it will be assumed your people skills are an area that is inwardly important to you. You are to develop your sales team on the shop floor to increase their skills; their knowledge and contribution to the success of the store. You will train your staff to be proud and offer every customer with a sales experience that meets and exceeds their anticipated service standard.
- Passionate about Customer Service;
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability;
- Ability to coach your team;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to meet business needs;
- Ensure that our store and products are presented to the highest standards;
- Achieve and maintain exceptional store results;
- Achieve and surpass your personal sale targets.
The store operates on a shift-basis including working weekdays, weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is essential.
To apply for this position you will be required to visit the store in Bromley but please complete our online application form on jobs.burrells.co.uk as part of the process.