Part Time Burrells Sales Consultant
SWAG/Burrells Jewellers have over 40 years’ experience as a jewellery retailer and our boutique in Staines are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their amazing team in a Part Time role. Ideally you will have experience in jewellery or luxury retail brand environments. If you’re looking for a retail sales role working in a busy family owned Jewellery store for a company which looks after their staff and values the hard work you do, and if you have a passion for watches and fine jewellery, have experience in retail and expertise in the field, then please apply today.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience whilst adhering to the company’s vision and values
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with your customers and colleagues
- Ensure that our store and products are presented to the highest standards
- Achieve and maintain exceptional store results
- Achieve and surpass your personal sale targets
- A passion for our products in general
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
Luxury Sales experience is highly desirable, excellent training will be given, Jewellery experience and expertise also desirable. You will need strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers. You will also have very good customer service experience.
Our people are integral to our success and as well as real opportunities to develop we offer:
- Generous salary and potential to earn commission
- Amazing staff discount
- Pension contributions
- Christmas parties and incentives through the year
- Excellent sales training that will carry with you throughout your career
About the Company
If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide excellent customer service then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our jobs page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply. You may also wish to visit the store to discuss the job opportunity with the Store Manager.