Part Time Pandora Sales Consultant
T&E Ferris are a certified Pandora retailer, with 19 Pandora Concept stores. As a family run business, with over 40 years’ experience in the luxury jewellery industry, we pride ourselves on offering employees a great working environment and rewarding career opportunities.
Our Pandora Store in Oxford are looking for two Part Time Sales Consultant to join their team covering a 20 hour and 24 hour contract, if you are a confident individual who wishes to be a brand ambassador for Pandora and aspire to work for a business who values hard work and achievement then please apply today.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience whilst adhering to the company’s visions and values
- Achieve and exceed individual and store targets focusing on UPT and ATV
- Great communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with your customers
- Greeting customers with a smile and sharing your excellent product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience
- Replenishing stock and packaging levels as needed and ensuring all stock is well presented
- Till operating, handling financial transactions confidently to include returns and exchanges
- Being aware of the shop floor surroundings following company security policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be…
Customer focused, passionate about retail, an excellent communicator and possess a proactive and positive energy with previous retail experience gained in a fashion, jewellery or luxury brand environment. You will have strong selling skills, 1-1 sales experience is preferred. The store operates on a shift-basis including weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is desired.
About the Company
Our people are integral to our success and as well as real opportunities to develop we offer:
- Generous salary and potential to earn commission
- Amazing staff discount, upto 40% on Pandora products
- Pension contributions
- Incentives through the year
- Excellent sales training that will carry with you throughout your career
If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this role please visit our jobs page jobs.burrells.co.uk and click apply.